Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Even the sky falls.

Ever wonder why an apple triggered Sir Isaac Newton. Well I do and I think it's the legality of the drugs that time.

"I dunno what I'm doing. lol" - Sir Isaac Newton

Ok, maybe Sir Newton wasn't high, but the apple is. But I thought if he saw a rain fall, he will already figure it out. I mean, he is the kind of guy that probably questions a lot of things in this world. Someone that will clearly object an unjustifiable law or could be the "exception" on some rules. You know. Like a resistant. Smart people resists against oppression or could be the part of oppression itself. Just an observation though.

So what is this all about? Even the sky falls. That apple fell to his head and that was one of the biggest change in history. Gravity. Even as small as a speck of dust, as light as leaves, as massive as thunderstorms. Everything falls. So why does people afraid of falling and letting go?

Help! Help! Heeeee.. Oh.


This is a scene of Aunt May in Spiderman 2. Apparently, falling from a building was definitely scary and tragically deadly. So let's cross that out on the list and let us talk metaphorically from this on forward. The problem really is that people is afraid of the unknown (here we go again). Why are we afraid of the dark? Because we can't see anything, or worse because we are seeing what we want to see which never existed in the first place. 

MOOOM! I see dead people. In the dark.
Shh go back to bed! Stop watching walking dead too much

Fear replaces what we actually see into what we don't want to see. So then again, why are we afraid in falling? We're gonna fall in love eventually anyways. Whether it's the wrong one or the right one. Just know our limitations. We can fall as light as a feather or as fragile as glass. It's up to our decisions. I choose to be the rain. Accumulated by the water from Earth, formed in the sky then fall back to Earth. Because it's natural for everything to fall. Give yourself a chance. You can be a cloud waiting for the right place to fall, don't hold back. Let it fall and if it that doesn't work out, you can climb in the sky again and fall. Who knows, you might stay there if things go smoothly or if you choose to stay.

The apple fell to Newton and it became as one of the best discoveries, It's your chance to discover or be discovered.

(This was inspired by this blog by the way: clickhere
It's really awesome and also I've been watching The Da Vinci Code movie and Isaac Newton made me think about gravity and all that stuff. I'm open for criticism, I know my grammar was horrible.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Sample Text

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Blogs and notes with an awful grammar are my escape on over thinking about opinions, experiences and day dreams that keeps knocking on my brain especially just when I'm about to sleep. I'm probably the "Jack-of-all-trades" guy because I would probably never gonna be the best on what I'm doing.

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.