Wednesday, November 24, 2010

So this is college.. Well highschool never ended after all..

Its my second week in our 1st year, second semester in college. I've experienced a lot of things last semester, I never imagined, maybe some.. hehehe.. Anyways. I think I never blogged about my experiences in the first time of my college.


Ahh...
C o l l e g e ..

 More Freedom


More Fun


More Fails

Anyways, Even though I just spent 5 months until now in college. I already felt that this is way more awesome than High school or maybe College is just the continuation of High school. Just more fun, more free, and more fails than HS. In just about 4 months, I experienced things I want but can't when I was in High school. Sleepovers? Far Hangouts? Party Parteh? Getting drunk? And some other private stuffs :)) It feels like when they say "life is hard", I'm saying "life is hard but I'm harder". Ooooooh...kkkkk... what the hell does that means? Whatever it is, I'm living life to the fullest. The thought that "live like it was you're last" is burnt inside my mind.

Actually, they say that my course, HRM, is the easiest course. They always underestimate this course. Well who cares. Not everyone can cook, mixed cocktails, serve orders, calculate and speak 4 different languages as the same time right? Every course has their advantages. For some, its easy, because their interests matched the course. For some, its hard as hell because they are just forced to take it. The point is, If you've chosen a course, make sure its suited for you. Maybe, you'll have more of the 3 F's. The fun, fail and freedom. But if you have no choice but to take something you don't feel getting. Just try to learn it well, and who knows.. Maybe someday.. you'll fell in love with that course and never regretted on taking it :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Sample Text

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Blogs and notes with an awful grammar are my escape on over thinking about opinions, experiences and day dreams that keeps knocking on my brain especially just when I'm about to sleep. I'm probably the "Jack-of-all-trades" guy because I would probably never gonna be the best on what I'm doing.

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.