Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Shit happens.


It really does.

This day. Not so smooth. It's not the worst but it's not also good. Sigh. But there has some bright side with the shit happened to me. Unlike that Tetris Fail up there..

It's like shit stuffs that happens to me triggers up my front lobe.. Shit stuffs give me ideas which I can use if I would be a director or comic artist or story writer or something someday.. Cool huh.. XD

Anyways Since were talking about shit. An Acquaintance forwarded me a message that is titled "The shit story" and goes like this:
There was a bird flying on a snow storm
It was so cold that it fell and froze in the snow
A cow passed by and drop shit onto the bird
The shit was warm and it made the bird conscious
The bird realized that and sing merrily
A cat nearby heard the bird singing and dug him out
And then the cat ate the bird..

What a happy ending indeed.. There were like three lessons in this story.
- not all people that gets you to shit is your enemy.
- not all people that gets you out of shit is your friend.
- when you're in deep shit. Shut up.

Kinda make sense..  But for me.. All kinds of shit happens. It's part of life.. That's why. I really don't give a crap. Sorry for the word "crap". 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Sample Text

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Blogs and notes with an awful grammar are my escape on over thinking about opinions, experiences and day dreams that keeps knocking on my brain especially just when I'm about to sleep. I'm probably the "Jack-of-all-trades" guy because I would probably never gonna be the best on what I'm doing.

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.