Friday, December 17, 2010

OK GO!

Copyright From Flicker. I forgot the name of the owner xD
Look at that cute Dog.. I think he likes the pool. That's why he's jumping on it and falling for it.. In comeeeeeng!!


Anyways,  Did you ever got that feeling that you wanna jump but scared because the pool might be too deep.. or too shallow.. or maybe its too hot or too cold.. too clean or too dirty.. too much chlorine or too much purity.. Which I just thought.. Who cares. You want the pool. Then go for it.. Thinking too much isn't a solution in problems.. It wastes time, energy and effort.. When you could have fun.. and Make every second count, Make energies used for something and Effort on something worthy.. Or just Do what we want.. That's the best part of it.. 

My friend and I talked until now.. I asked him.. "dude.. what if i fell for the wrong reason again.. What if I fell for something that everybody think is normal.. What if I'm just assuming things.. What if I'm wrong again this time" And he was all.. "dude.. what the fck.. Just do what you want. It's worth the try. If she's really important, then do you're best damn it." 

This made me realize things I have forgotten.. Things NIKE used to say.. "Just Do It" I know its weird but.. Who cares.. If it makes me happy now. Forget the possibility that it can make me cry tomorrow. My mind always tells me that.. jeeez.. I forgot.. 

teeeeheeee.. :D

1 comment:

Popular Posts

Sample Text

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Blogs and notes with an awful grammar are my escape on over thinking about opinions, experiences and day dreams that keeps knocking on my brain especially just when I'm about to sleep. I'm probably the "Jack-of-all-trades" guy because I would probably never gonna be the best on what I'm doing.

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.