Sunday, December 19, 2010

"It's Cold" (Warm Coffee and a Hug Please)

It's about an hour ago since I got home from my friends house.. And while walking on their streets.. I noticed how awesome the moon was. It's a bit rainy, but the raindrops are very small and fine. It's like a solid fog back then. Anyways The clouds was very thin too, so you could see the moon at lightly. The wind is blowing heavily at the clouds, so its rapid movements made see the moon much better.. The moon was lightly full. By Tuesday, it will be on its fullest.. As the wind blows more harder.. I felt more colder.. And made me realize.. The closer the Christmas gets.. the colder.. The temperature today is 25 degrees Celsius. Pretty cold for a low city on a tropical country like the Philippines..

27 hours since a special friend of mine is separated to me.. And I don't know this feeling. I have felt this before, but still can't distinguish it clearly. It feels like years have past and wanting badly a warm embrace from that person.. Maybe I just misses her.. 

streetlights Pictures, Images and Photos
I always wonder. Why does cold temperature, calm foggy weather and a bright moon affect emotions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Sample Text

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Blogs and notes with an awful grammar are my escape on over thinking about opinions, experiences and day dreams that keeps knocking on my brain especially just when I'm about to sleep. I'm probably the "Jack-of-all-trades" guy because I would probably never gonna be the best on what I'm doing.

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.