Saturday, April 2, 2011

Someone's bored. What now?



"haha", "yeah..", "whatever", "ugh", "...", (WHAT WOULD I REPLY TO THIS?)

Frustrated about your conversation? Yeah, everybody is.. You see, interest comes from the words someone will reply to you. Whether its a simple nod or an "i don't know". You can tell if someone don't really know the shit you are talking about, or someone just simply... doesn't give a fuck. Face it. We can't be entertaining to everybody. Not even stars, aliens, ghosts, spider-man or Peter Griffin can be entertaining to some. People aren't the same.

About this people. Hmm. People also change, or somehow.. It is their personality before and then they change then the "before personality" came back? But then we don't notice it, because what we see is their interest, which we don't care if its real, or fake. Ok, I think this might be confusing but... People unintentionally or intentionally hide their feelings. So as their interest. They may laugh or accompany you at first. But believe me, only few stays, and get interested.

Sometimes, I wish I could be an animal. A dog which can be entertaining. I never get tired with dogs. But this is life. Face the reality. We can't please everyone. We can only attract attention (at first)

I'm so sleepy and stoned, I don't know what in the hell I'm discussing. I just wanna put a story on that dog. XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Sample Text

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Blogs and notes with an awful grammar are my escape on over thinking about opinions, experiences and day dreams that keeps knocking on my brain especially just when I'm about to sleep. I'm probably the "Jack-of-all-trades" guy because I would probably never gonna be the best on what I'm doing.

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.