Saturday, January 22, 2011

Let's walk in a straight line.


Got so drunk. I fell asleep. Puked. Almost. Ate a scorching hot noodles. And sang a song all at the same time. Whoa. Last night was so awesome. I never thought I'd reached that moment. It was almost cloud 9. Laughters and no more tears formula was inside of that rhum bottle. Chased by beer. Followed by tea and ice. It was helluva night. Although the drinking session wasted moments started when we're all boys there. It was nothing but happy times. Though, like a bottle threw to my head, Spirit hit my mind hard. I straightened it up and the heat lined to my throat falling down through my esophagus. It feels like heaven and hell at the same time. I see double visions. There's only one light open but seeing it through the ceiling fan, it felt like it's disco lights. The world is spinning around. I'm weak at this but I tried to get wasted. I did. And at first, I liked it. But I'm still awake when I got the hangover. Yep. I'm hanging for the moment. I'm hanging for 3 hours. I asked for this. I want this. But hell, do I hate this feeling. This isn't the solution. But the pain on my cerebrum forgot you for the moment. All I'm centered in is the pain on my brain while my hearts beats faster and faster.


 It's fine. I'm fine. It's my first time.



1 comment:

Popular Posts

Sample Text

Followers

About Me

My Photo
Blogs and notes with an awful grammar are my escape on over thinking about opinions, experiences and day dreams that keeps knocking on my brain especially just when I'm about to sleep. I'm probably the "Jack-of-all-trades" guy because I would probably never gonna be the best on what I'm doing.

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.